So with Brett and I deciding to "elope" this year (October 19 2012) he made one little promise to myself and my daddy, that he promises I could have my "dream" wedding next year! With all of the family on board and proudly accepting and standing behind Brett and I, on the decision we made, we have decided to renew our vows next October 5th, 2013 at 5:00 PM. SOme details are not panned out yet but Ill give the ones that are final!
Matron of Honor: Racheal White (My sister)
Bridesmaid: Tabitha Talburt (My best friend)
Bridesmaid: Mekenna White (My Niece)
Bridesmaid: Amanda Keller (Best Friend)
Best Man: Brandon Reynolds (Bretts Brother)
Groomsman: Drake Reynolds (Bretts nephew)
Groomsman: Josh Talburt (Bretts best friend)
Groomsman: Joey Wiltgen (Bretts best friend)
Ring bearer: Rylan Reynolds (Bretts Son my step-son)
Flower girl: Pa
Usher: Tony White (My brother in law)
Usher: Dylan Reynolds (Bretts nephew)
We have a few places in mind of where it will take place but its not final so I wont say just yet :) Ideas appreicated!!!
Colors: Teal and Purple (the theme is a secret tho :))
The wedding will be "renewing vows" but it is MY wedding and will go JUST like a wedding and have a reception afterwards :)
Any helpful tips and hints are all appreciated and I know it is going to be AMAZING :)
No comments:
Post a Comment