Hey ya'll!!! I know I haven't wrote anything and now thaty things have kind of slowed down I'll get you guys back on track with my crazy life!!! Thanksgiving was VERY fun and exciting!! Although this was the VERY FIRST year I didn't get to spend it with my side of the family, it was great being with my new "married" family! Brett and I went to Kansas City on Wednesday before Thanksgiving and stayed with my Mother in law. Obviously, I felt pretty home sick and MAY have cried a time or 2 when I was alone, but they made me feel right at home and I am slowly adjusting to this "married life" and having to share holidays with BOTH families :) Give me a little time and I will be fine :) So anyhow the trip was fun and A LOT of laughs were laughed this Thanksgiving....
So, Wednesday night of course my poor Mother In Law didnt sleep at all and if she did it was a few cat naps Im sure :) She made a GREAT meal and it was very appreicated!! My brother in law deep fired a turkey and although I am NOT a fan of turkey I have to give it to him it was pretty good :) I got to meet a few of Bretts aunts that I haven't been able to meet yet...
That night Brett and I went Black Friday shopping and shopped the night away! We ended up getting a fire pit and clothes for ourself :) We went with his brother and his girlfriend Kate... We always have a blast with them!
We ended up staying until Sunday which was game day for us!! We went and watched the Kansas City Chiefs play and of course they LOST.... But it was a good time!! The weather was perfect and we tailgated a bit before hand.. We had a GREAT Thanksgiving and ate A LOT!!!
We were missing someone very special to Brett and I, our little Rylan! But, we did get to call and wish him a happy Thanksgiving and tell him we lovers him bunches!!
No comments:
Post a Comment