Ahhhhhh my favorite holiday ever!!!! So, this holiday we got to see everyone!!! Brett and I hosted Christmas at our house!! We plan for this to be a tradition from now on! We all had a good time. When the guests' started to arrive the house filled up quickly! When my dad arrived we broke out the Uno and played like a bunch of kids! Tons of laughs and memories were created this year! We had Rylan and it SNOWED so we had a white Christmas at the Reynolds' house this year =) SInce we didn't get Rylan until the day after Christmas we celebrated Saturday the 28th... We had TONS of food, both families and tons of fun...
As exhausting as it was it was worth every bit of money spent and time spent to try to make this the BEST Christmas we could for Rylan... Needless to say, that kid is SPOLIED!!! He got tons of gifts including trains, clothes, T-Ball set, skates, baseball glove, more trains and more clothes =)
On Christmas Brett and I did our exchanging of gifts: I got a BEAUTIFUL pandora charm that is Rylans' birthstone and a card that I balwed like a baby over!! I have the most thoughtful, caring, supportive husband ever and he never ceases to amaze me... I of course got Brett Black Ops the gift that keeps giving and a game that he can save the world on ;)
Brett and I recieved beatiful ornamets from his mother and gift cards to go shopping WOO HOO!!!! From my parents we got a gift card!! We were really just thankful to have all the people inside under 1 roof!!! The holidays were amazing this year and went out with a BANG!!
No comments:
Post a Comment