Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happily ever after......

WOW!!!! So my whole entire life changed on April 4, 2012 when my friend Josh Talburt messaged me via Facebook (imagine that!!) HAHA! I had just recently gotten out of a relationship (4 years to be exact) and wasn't quite ready to be in another JUST yet.... Or so I thought.... So Josh had asked me if I was ready to date or just simply talk to a guy yet.. Im my head NO I wasn't ready and wasn't going to be for a VERY long time... Or so I thought... Boy was I WRONG!! So Josh went about telling about this guy named Brett Reynolds.. So of course my immediate reaction was look this guy up on Facebook and see if I would ever be interested... Of course I was he was tall (6'4" to be exact) had dark hair (with a touch of gray LOL) and the brightest blue eyes!! Immediately I was attracted.. So I did what any girl would do I "friended" him on Facebook. He immediately accepted and we started messaging each other back and fourth. I was VERY cautious and played my "game" nice and slow... I would respond then go a few hours if not a day without talking to him... Just to make sure I wasnt coming off to strong :) In the midst of this Josh and I were still talking and he was getting feedback from me if I really liked Brett and so on (which Im sure was being relayed back to Brett :)) and learned not only would I gain a wonderful man if I decided to persue this relationship with Brett, but I would also get a child out of it!! Come to find out Brett has a sweet, onry, blue-eyed, blonde hair precious little boy, who later would become my step-son!! While a lot of this was still processing and me realizing I was back to the "dating game" I was so scared. But then I slowly starting giving Brett my heart and I got his in return! Our first "date" was at McAlisters in Bentonville, AR and like any other girl would do I brought along my best guy friend (all girls do this, right???) Anthony Yother, we worked together at Advantage Sales and Marketing, who would KNOW if I really liked this guy. So, we all met up and ate lunch. Lunch was good conversation was good or so I thought! Later, I found out that Brett left with a feeling that I was NOT into him and thinking we would never talk again... Little did he know I was into him, yet still skeptical of dating someone with a kid (it's a scary thing!!) but, I gave him and Rylan both a chance and so happy I did!!! SO, Brett and I talked for the next few weeks and became closer and closer and having our next "date" at the Naturals game with Josh and Tabby (Tabby is now one of my BEST friends!) That night was AMAZING!!! We had tons of fun and I drank beer for probably the first time ever :)

On May 26th 2012 at Aisha and Trent Talburts wedding reception as they were walking out and everyone had spaklers in hand, thats when he asked me the question I had been dying to hear "Will you be my girlfriend?" Obviously, I answered that with a hug, kiss and a simple "yes!" :) We conituned to date and learn more about each other. The more I learned about him and his loving ways the harder I fell for him.

Then, on October 19th, 2012 we decided to get married!! Now I am Angela Reynolds and I lovers it!! More to follow of WHY we got married so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment